ZcWorld

download : here

CRC 32 : 71579668

MD5 : 1DEECC9852D2D2CF0415AFEEB355B96C

filesize : 10.15 mb

build date : 9/11/2006 ( dd/mm/yy )

this is the normal ver

What Is Gaim?

Gaim is a multi-protocol instant messaging (IM) client for Linux, BSD, MacOS X, and Windows. It is compatible with AIM and ICQ (Oscar protocol), MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, IRC, Jabber, Gadu-Gadu, SILC, Novell GroupWise Messenger, Lotus Sametime, and Zephyr networks.

Gaim users can log in to multiple accounts on multiple IM networks simultaneously. This means that you can be chatting with friends on AOL Instant Messenger, talking to a friend on Yahoo Messenger, and sitting in an IRC channel all at the same time.

Gaim supports many features of the various networks, such as file transfer, away messages, and typing notification. It also goes beyond that and provides many unique features. A few popular features are Buddy Pounces, which give the ability to notify you, send a message, play a sound, or run a program when a specific buddy goes away, signs online, or returns from idle; and plugins, consisting of text replacement, a buddy ticker, extended message notification, iconify on away, spell checking, tabbed conversations, and more

Edited by ZcWorld

i will have a look at it in 3 or 4 hrs

im a tab busy with samba ( and yes that is a dance and a linux file/print sharing protocol)

setting up / config at the time

what OS

XP home / xp pro

w2k3

Edited by ZcWorld

thanx in advance Zc, GAIM, is a great App :)

manually, on double click on .exe file in \SVCPACK, got a 7zip error, a little window with the text "unspecified error".

probably my archive is corrupt, i try to reDL & report.tnx for your time.

Edited by theSLug

• 4 weeks later...