Best game on PC?

bens4manutd

• 1 month later...

For me personally, at their time, those would be Battlezone 1, GTA 1 and Quake 1.

Battlezone is a first person action/strategy game that takes place on other planets such as the moon and Mars. Build bases, deploy forces, manage resources and build your empire,all from the pilot's seat of your tank. You can pilot one of 20 anti-gravity war machines equipped with weapons of destruction: mortars, mines and the devastating Thumper Device, which launches a Richter-heavy groundquake over the morphable terrain. The game features full D3D support and a quick software rendering engine which incorporates actual images from NASA space expeditions.

Edited by buletov

Well besides all the learning games we played in first grade like...

Super Muncher

Super Slovers: Treasure Mountain

Carmen Sandiago

Math Blaster

Flying toasters is probably the most fun I ever had with a computer game.

The only real PC game that is concerned with violence that I consider playing is MDK. Man oh man I love how the begin you are free falling and then glide from one place to another. Also the enemies have a real nice design which is probably from some film since the same enemies could be found in many other games with simular variations. However I wish the game had better music then just the same old adventure track. I get so tired of hearing the same theme. Also the game is from the creators of EarthWorm Jim which I wish they would just replace him for MDK.

• 1 month later...

There's quite alot, but i'll try to narrow it down to the ones that i still play. :-D

Baldurs gate 1 & 2 + expansions

Icewind dale 1 & 2 + expansions

Planescape torment

NWN 1 & 2 + expansions

<3 <3 <3