User Accounts/Login Screen, bypassed...wtf?

Governator

Hi, not quite sure exactly what I did while setting up my nLite CD but before everything was fine with setting up user accounts and such and having the login screen show but now it's completely bypassed and goes right into my(Administrator) account that I set up besides the default Admin, what's going on here? TIA,

Gov

no I dont use autologon, and did not check it. I do use OOBE to setup my accounts on first boot. Now I get my admin account on first boot and have to login before runonce starts. Only option after getting in as admin is to manually create user accounts I want. Well there is the option to setup user accounts in advance but I hate that because I like to use a different names everytime (something unique to each install or pc).

Not a chance. I always make sure I keep oobe. Only possibility is a bug that seems to be in the services tab in nlite. For some reason certain services being set to disable seems to cause unrelated items to get removed with nlite. I wish someone could confirm this bug besides me. I am trying a new install today with no services set to disable. Perhaps everything will work as it should.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm yeah nuhi gave me some ideas oh what might be causing OOBE to be overlooked by my setup with 1.2.1 (but I used the same setup as the last version without this bug). I have not tried his ideas yet. The autologin option is related because they seem to happen in tandom if you use OOBE usually you get autologin issue. Last ver I remember this bug being on was like .97 or .98 of nlite. Some people get it even without OOBE.

Hope these issues disappear or perhaps they will with the next build just as they came back with this latest one.

Edited by Madhits45