Dus anyone know this

Carmon

Does that mean I should just stick to DX 8.1? I use a GeForce 2 MX/MX 400.

Yes, you can stick with DX8 for now. You may be forced to upgrade eventually as games get more complex in the next year or so and developers decide that they don't have to make DX8 anymore. Half-Life 2 is the first DX9 game so far.

according to the webpage my gf4 ti4600 will run well in dx8 but im disappointed that dx9 mode is completely seperate so no new graphics fx for me

i was planning to get a radeon9800pro in a month or two, those benchmarks are excellent but im surprised how badly nvidia have utilised the 5900 hardware so far

• 4 weeks later...

I thought C&C Generals was absolutely crap. It no longer had the C&C feel on it like the previous games did in the series so it felt like I was playing something completely different. :rolleyes: **** you EA Pacific for taking over Westwood Studios :) .

tbh, C&C Generals says "EA's spreading its evil arms of innovation again" all over it.

FthrJACK Posted on Oct 12 2003, 01:39 AM

Why do i always have to resist the urge to spell check Widnez' posts?

Sorry off topic and all.. but, the urge struck me again while reading this thread.

:rolleyes: rofl yeh i know iam rubbish speller but iam dislecsix or how eva ya spell it but still lol i know wat i mean when i type just the rest dont lol :)

btw get Urge Head to Burger King lmao!