launching WPI after installation complete?

hi, this is probably a stupid question, but I didn't find the answer on the documentation or the FAQ.

ok, I'm doing an unattended install with nLite, I put the WPI folder in the CD root directory and..than what? how do I call WPI and have it open after the installation is complete? do I have to use the runonce options in nLite? if so, can anyone give me a sample command line please?

I'm sorry for asking this, it's probably a stupid thing, but in the documentation there is no word on how to launch WPI and I can't quite imagine how to to it... :huh:

thanks

hi, 10x for the reply. did I understand correctly that this code is to be placed in a .bat file in the root of the installation CD and called by the runonce in the last menu of nLite? or this has to be saved as a .reg file and than imported into the registry? how exactly?

if so, what is the line that has to be putted in the runonce command?

thanks again

I'm sorry for asking the same thing again, but I can't quite figure it out: once I have the correct .cmd file that will launch wpi.hta after completing the unattended nLited installation (thanks to mavericks choice), where do I put it before I burn the CD? in the root directory? or in the $OEM$ folder? if so, how do I call it from the runonce dialog in nLite? just by typing whatever.cmd? my WPI folder the all apps to be installed is in the root dir of the CD...

I'm sorry for asking basically the same thing again, but I can tell you guys I spent the whole weekend reading and I couldn't figure it out, all guides here assume you know that stuff... :blushing:

thanks