[Release] Windows Live Mail 2008 v14.0.5027.908

johndoe74

i've a question for anyone that uses this..

does it replace outlook express? does it integrate itself with outlook?

or is it a separate program?

i'm wondering if i could remove outlook or does windows live mail require it to run ?

Any idea how I'd go about automatically during / after install to get Windows Live Mail to list British English spell-checker in the list of languages. I know how to do it manually and there's a VBS you can run, to save time, have done a search to see if someone's already come up with the goods. Afraid I'm new to this so haven't worked out yet how to go about getting the script to run once, where to put files on the CD etc.

• 4 weeks later...

I have no idea why it's not working (maybe it's missing a prerequisite program or two) but I can help you uninstall it. extract the executable file that was in the SVCPACK folder in the .CAB file. Right-click the resulting .MSI file and select uninstall from the context menu. that should hopefully do it

Edited by johndoe74

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, i wanna know the following.

When i sign in to Windows Live Messenger, it gives me the little message "you got 1 new message, click here, blabla" When i click that it opens IE and goes to hotmail.com. But isnt it possible to let the program op Windows Live Mail instead of hotmail.com??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...