RAID Slipstreamer x86/x64

iTwins

You can however DIY by supplying your own PNP Codes and use RSlip's /PNPINI parameter.

Sounds great, any documents demonstrating this switch?

heh, it was already mentioned in the first post.

"RAID Slipstreamer v5.3 Build 080626.exe" /Install /Source P:\WXPSP2 /NoGUI /PNPINI X:\text\msd.ini /DRVPATH x:\Drivers\XP

- This tells the program that you supply your own PnP INI file and drivers.

- The PnP INI must be in this format. For example:

----------------------------------------------------------

[2003]

1=HPDRV

2=END

[XP]

1=HPDRV

2=End

[2000]

[AMD64]

[HPDRV]

LABEL="HP ABC RAID 0,1,5,6,10,50 Controller"

DRIVERNAME="HPMSDDRV.SYS"

1="PCI\VEN_9005&DEV_0285&SUBSYS_02989005"

2="PCI\VEN_9005&DEV_0285&SUBSYS_02999005"

3="PCI\VEN_9005&DEV_0285&SUBSYS_029A9005"

4="PCI\VEN_9005&DEV_0285&SUBSYS_02A49005"

5=End

----------------------------------------------------------

- This tells the program that the HPDRV driver supports both Windows 2003 and XP and the PNP codes to integrate are listed in the [HPDRV] header. You can find these PNP codes in the OEMSETUP.INF or TXTSETUP.OEM files that normally comes with the driver.

- The LABEL variable is for visual use only. Windows doesn't care how you name it

- The DRIVERNAME variable is the main DRIVER.SYS file used by the driver

- Always include an "END" at the end of each section and the numbering must be accumulative. If you skip one number, the program might go into an endless loop.

- /DRVPATH is used in conjunction with /PNPINI. You need to specify the path of where your physical storage drivers are located

- When both /PNPINI and /DRVPATH are used, the program's integrated PNP codes and drivers are bypassed. You provide your own...

The intention of this parameter is so you can DIY. You no longer need me to constantly release new updates. The design is nothing to write home about but it does the job right.

Take it out for a test drive.

Cheers,

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi

First of all, nice work :D

any change for new updates?

any chance to integrate the massstorage drivers of the site driverpacks.net (excelent site)?

thanks

Edited by Guimenez

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks. Umm...probably not. I no longer work in IT and I don't have access to any of the hardware that I used to verify RSlip with.

any chance to integrate the massstorage drivers of the site driverpacks.net (excelent site)?

I haven't tried Driverpacks before but doesn't it already do what RSlip does and probably better?

Cheers,

Edited by iTwins

Hi

Thanks. Umm...probably not. I no longer work in IT and I don't have access to any of the hardware that I used to verify RSlip with.

I haven't tried Driverpacks before but doesn't it already do what RSlip does and probably better?

Cheers,

No. We can use to slipstream to an original Windows cd installation (works perfect)

but it doesn't work directly with sysprep.

Its difficult to add massstorage to sysprep. I can't find a really working solution

thanks

Edited by Guimenez

No. We can use to slipstream to an original Windows cd installation (works perfect)

Its difficult to add massstorage to sysprep. I can't find a really working solution

thanks

Auto-slipstreaming into sysprep.inf is not hard, just that Sysprep is very picky. Some of the drivers I had to modify its INF file to prevent Sysprep from hanging during the preparation stage.

No promises but I'll see what I can do....but DON'T keep your hopes too high :)

Edited by iTwins

thanks

Auto-slipstreaming into sysprep.inf is not hard, just that Sysprep is very picky. Some of the drivers I had to modify its INF file to prevent Sysprep from hanging during the preparation stage.

No promises but I'll see what I can do....but DON'T keep your hopes too high :)

Wow :D:D:D

Many thanks

I hope you can do that, because you will help a lot of people.

Lots of people are trying to make the definitely how to add automatically sata drivers in to sysprep. The vernalex site helps a lot

but after resealing, most of the times it gives bluescreens.

Many thanks once again