RAID Slipstreamer x86/x64

iTwins

Please help!

During TXT install I got "QL40XX.SYS not found" and the install will terminated.

I have ql40xx.sy_ in my I386 folder, and in my \I386\$OEM$\$1\Drivers\RAID\ folder too. Lines in txtsetup.sif and dosnet.inf are correct.

Any idea?

P.S.: I have SP3 and tried 5.2 and 5.2 RAID slipstreamer too.

Edited by Joc

""During TXT install I got "QL40XX.SYS not found" and the install will terminated.""

I had the same problem, same message, using XPproSP2. Couldn't figure it out. So instead of loading ALL the drivers (default mode) I just loaded the INTEL drivers (2 check boxes) I needed, using V5.3 Click on one of the green tabs, next to your OS, then check only the drivers you need, make sure the correct directory is shown at bottom left, and execute. Good Luck.

""During TXT install I got "QL40XX.SYS not found" and the install will terminated.""

I had the same problem, same message, using XPproSP2. Couldn't figure it out. So instead of loading ALL the drivers (default mode) I just loaded the INTEL drivers (2 check boxes) I needed, using V5.3 Click on one of the green tabs, next to your OS, then check only the drivers you need, make sure the correct directory is shown at bottom left, and execute. Good Luck.

I made almost same :), but I am curious what is the problem with the full package...

Joc

You are right; v5.3 screwed up somehow.

I didn't have the time to figure it out why but it's good that you found a workaround. Well done.

I'll see what I can in the future....or try the command-line method and see if it helps.

Sorry!

• 3 weeks later...

Downloaded RAID_Slipstreamer_v5.3_Build_080626.exe from link on page 1.

Ran

"C:\Temp\xp-unattended-intel-s5000pal\RAID_Slipstreamer_v5.3_Build_080626.exe "RAID Slipstreamer x86 v5.0 Build 071116.exe" /install /source C:\Temp\xp-unattended-intel-s5000pal /os 2003 /quick"

Avast v4.8 with VPS version 081017-1 detects Win32: Trojan-gen {Other} in ..\%userprofile%\Temp\...\fart.exe

See attached jpg

Tried download again, same result!

Where can I find a non-infected version?

Is this a false positive?

Any other suggestions? :unsure:

EDIT:

Same deal with RAID_Slipstreamer_v5.2_Build_080104.exe .... :realmad:

post-17869-1224353106_thumb.jpg

Edited by SmokinXP

• 1 month later...

I dun get it. If I use the slipstreamer, will I have to add this line "OEMPnPDriversPath=Drivers\RAID"

earlier it was "OEMPnPDriversPath=Drivers\RAID;"

So, If I have to add the line to the previously specified file, whats the correct line of these two?

I followed the instructions to "To learn how to slipstream drivers so you don't have to press F6:" but nothing happened. The log file says:

------------------------------------ Slipstreaming Starts --------------------------------

Version: v5.3 Build 080626

Log Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Log Time: 12:55:05

Mode: Install

DOSNET.INF and TXTSETUP.SIF remained 0KB in size. Could you follow up on that?

Edited by evila

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You are right; v5.3 screwed up somehow.

I didn't have the time to figure it out why but it's good that you found a workaround. Well done.

I'll see what I can in the future....or try the command-line method and see if it helps.

Sorry!

I redownloaded the two problematic drivers (QL40xx.sys and MV61xx.sys) from the manufacturers homepage and copied them to the \i386 (makecab-ed version) and \$oem$\.. directories overwriting the ones supplied with RAID Slipstreamer.

The install CD created this way worked perfectly, although I don't know if the 2 drivers above are working or not, because I don't have the HW in my comp.

I haven't tried to recompress the original drivers, so I don't know if the drivers were corrupt or just the compressed sy_ files in the I386 directory.

• 2 weeks later...

having the same problem, when i add all the drivers, during textmode it can't find the last 3 drivers from Win2003 X64 version.

so i tried with only the two intel drivers.

Everything worked like a charm, except when windows tried to boot the windows.

i get a quick blue screen and after that it reboots over and over and over again :)

tried installing with the same driver, but selecting it manually using F6, no problem at all :)

must be somewhere a bug?

new realease expected any time soon???

greetings

Ivan Pudic

Oh how awesome to see this still alive and updating! Will nvidia chipset SATA/Radi/Achi drivers be added to the library in the future? anyway, thanks for the software and keep up the good work! :thumbup

Barely alive. :P

The Nvidia drivers were confusing the hell of me and I didn't have the hardware to confirm if the codes were working or not. Because of this, I removed them from RSlip. You can however DIY by supplying your own PNP Codes and use RSlip's /PNPINI parameter.