Defragment Program

m16si

I can recommend you Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0. With this suite you can defrag your disks, reorganize the hard disk drive structure, and optimize disk space usage. The suite includes Acronis Partition Expert product which allows you to automatically or manually merge, split, resize, copy, and move partitions without losing data. Disk Director is not free but I'm quite pleased with this software and I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it too.

Diskeeper 2007. Completely automatic, no need for schedules. It runs invisibly in the background (you can see the one process in Task Manager) but no system tray icon ever appears. I mean, after using it for one month you realize, "Why do I ever manually try and defrag?" It just makes life a bit easier. Many people who disagree with its methods for whatever reasons will just say "No, it's not good for your system, use <whatever>". But screw it, it works terrifically.

I tired Diskeeper 2007 and it's a piece of crap. I ran it 4 times during the night and Diskeeper said there is still 20% fregmentation.

I uninstalled it and installed O&O Defrag 8.5 pro and i ran it and it said that i have 57% fregmentation i ran it, and it completely removed all fregments and the system runs great. Im really pleased with O&O Defrag 8.5 and i would reccomend it to everyone !

Thnx bye

I can recommend you Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0. With this suite you can defrag your disks, reorganize the hard disk drive structure, and optimize disk space usage. The suite includes Acronis Partition Expert product which allows you to automatically or manually merge, split, resize, copy, and move partitions without losing data. Disk Director is not free but I'm quite pleased with this software and I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it too.
100% :thumbup

I also tried Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 but i don't like it. The program looks a lot like Partition Magic 8.0. And im just looking for a defrag. program not a whole suite.

Im very happy with O&O Defrag.

Thnx anyway