Access MSN Messenger through website...

Dexterous

Some time ago I found a website through which you could login to your MSN Messenger account without having to install any software, but back then I just tried it out and decided to install the client instead. Now I could really use that website since I rarely use the client and don't want it running, but still want to be able to use MSN Messenger.

So does anyone of you know of that site?

EDIT: Actually, don't need it anyway. The MSN client doesn't use as much memory as I though, so I'll just keep it running logged off ;)

Edited by Dexterous

Some time ago I found a website through which you could login to your MSN Messenger account without having to install any software, but back then I just tried it out and decided to install the client instead. Now I could really use that website since I rarely use the client and don't want it running, but still want to be able to use MSN Messenger.

EDIT: Actually, don't need it anyway. The MSN client doesn't use as much memory as I though, so I'll just keep it running logged off ;)

Hi,

here is the website : Meebo

Bye. :thumbup

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Some time ago I found a website through which you could login to your MSN MessengerFX account without having to install any software, but back then I just tried it out and decided to install the client instead. Now I could really use that website since I rarely use the client and don't want it running, but still want to be able to use MSN Messenger.

:thumbup :thumbup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Some time ago I found a website through which you could login to your MSN MessengerFX account without having to install any software, but back then I just tried it out and decided to install the client instead. Now I could really use that website since I rarely use the client and don't want it running, but still want to be able to use MSN Messenger.

:thumbup very good :thumbup