nLite: Creating & Writing nLite'd Images

the0ry

i dont know if this has been an inconvience to anyone else, but i am suggesting shortcut to the create/write image portion of nLite. right now, in order to write a previous image, you need to partially trick nlite in order to get to the write image portion. im just suggesting a quick and easy shortcut, preferably at the begining of the program so i can just click it, sends me to the write image portion, and bam, done in 3-5min rather then extracting disc image and tricking nlite just so i can burn the iso... i know, of course i can use any other program to write the iso image, but im lazy, and find it an inconvience when i need to burn a image i saved prior... anyways, no big deal, just would be a cool feature

Post edited. No need for profanity.

--Zxian

heh, ive been using it a while... i dont know of a way to write the image without extracting and loading another windows installation to initiate start

if theres a way, please tell me rather then posting replies that dont help, k thx

my apologies Zxian, sorry bout that

In this case nobody dares to reply because it's too obvious. :blushing: Start nLite, point to your working folder (the one that contains the files you want on the iso, if you don't have that I don't know what you're doing exactly) then in the main menu choose "bootable iso" only (last buton). No need for new source, no last session, no need to slipstream, no integrate, no patch, deactivate those, just "bootable iso". It takes less than 10 seconds to get to that menu.