ISO Tools

b0r3d

Ok i wasn't even really thinking about the serialization aspect. I was only htinking about hte headers themeselves. I did not guess correctly though as I thought it was for just making microsoft based cd's and did not think it was for internal use only.

Spheris, can you give me the exact command line syntax for Windows XP which will keep filename uppercasing/lowercasing as it is?

No offence, but I don't really understand some of your replies, some of us are not full-blown techies. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!,

I was using WinIso , but it has some limitations : sometime gives me errors when I use "Save as" and has serios limitation concerning LFN (MS manifests etc..)

Now I use CdImage that have a very nice GUI (I hate command line) and UltraIso.

regards

alex

• 2 months later...
CDIMAGE 2.47 CD-ROM Premastering Utility

Copyright © Microsoft, 1993-2000.  All rights reserved.

For Microsoft internal use only.

Bloody showoff >: (

I use a combination of tools.

I have a builds folder, where I keep all my magical windows directories, and have a slightly modified version of BCD, along with some CMD files. I use winISO to check incase I messed something up, and I have Daemon tools to mount the image. I can then burn it with Nero as I see fit.

I also have a buildall CMD file that will generate all my CD Images for Windows 2000 and XP. It's ahabit I intend to cultivate, incase I ever become a network jocky (Or get a job :) )