WMP 11 for Server 2003

alucke

I thing the user above is using 2003 as his workstation machine and needs to play tunes.
I've always wondered how a normal user ends up legally using such an expensive OS when XP is cheaper and more than capable of being your main OS.

I thing the user above is using 2003 as his workstation machine and needs to play tunes.

I've always wondered how a normal user ends up legally using such an expensive OS when XP is cheaper and more than capable of being your main OS.

more likely a student getting an education supposely paid by mom and dad...but actually robbing the college blind of software and playing video games and listening to rap music.

Because they can?

Same thing in the auto industry... just think of why people by expensive cars instead of cheap ones.

Well, the company i work for uses Xp Pro at there work stations. Everyday, we have a different workstation that crashes. Whether it is because of the user, or XP Pro itself, I personally think XP stinks as an OS. So when the company gave me a copy of Server 2003. I couldnt pass it up. It ran for 2 years straight before R2 came out. They also gave me a copy of the full Server 2003 R2. I have had R2 running since the company gave it to me. it has as of yet to cause me any grief. I think Server 2003 and R2 are the most stable OSes out there. I can run alot of the same stuff as XP with out a problem.

Edited by alucke