[Release] WMP11 11.0.5721.5145 *FINAL QUIET INSTALL*

andrew84uk

Hey folks!

Finished creating the quiet installer for WMP11 FINAL + Tested on new installed desktop.

-- Download Here --

Please note:

- Legit OS Needed + Reboot after install (Automatic Reboot Turned Off!)

- No Switches Needed (7zip Install)

- Size: 25,914,511 bytes

Edited by zen62619

Can i just integrate this as a hotfix in nLite (and I assume it installs with the default options)?

Also, I assume this should not have a problem with integrating this along with IE7 with nLite 1.2.1. This would be integrating after IE7 I presume because this is a newer file.

Any clarification would be appreciated. Thank you!

wordup48

Can i just integrate this as a hotfix in nLite (and I assume it installs with the default options)?

Also, I assume this should not have a problem with integrating this along with IE7 with nLite 1.2.1. This would be integrating after IE7 I presume because this is a newer file.

Any clarification would be appreciated. Thank you!

wordup48

I would like it testing as I don't use nlite. I don't see why not to be honest. The switch that I added was just setup_wm.exe /q.

The /q only works if you're using a legit OS, by integrating it into the setup using nLite it'll install on a machine that hasn't even been activated yet, similar to IE7 does now....

Only thing that upsets me is that I just finished updating 9 versions of XP to include a whole bunch of stuff, now I gotta do it all over again tomorrow to include WMP11... :(

Unless I can run nLite real quick to add only WMP11.....

This wont integrate in with nLite since the /integrate option is not there....

Edited by Nakatomi2010

The /q only works if you're using a legit OS, by integrating it into the setup using nLite it'll install on a machine that hasn't even been activated yet, similar to IE7 does now....

Only thing that upsets me is that I just finished updating 9 versions of XP to include a whole bunch of stuff, now I gotta do it all over again tomorrow to include WMP11... :(

Unless I can run nLite real quick to add only WMP11.....

Well, How is IE7 done? Which installer did you use as I could use the same switches to allow you to intergrate it with nlite. All I used was /q. If you have installed the WGA then this installer will work offline.

See Attached (Unpack wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe) (wmp11.exe /?)

post-85154-1162244627_thumb.png

anyone knows if it can be launched from a cd drive without adding other params like in WMP10?

example: wmplayer.exe /q:A /c:\"setup_wm.exe /Q /R:N /DisallowSystemRestore\"

i use this paramters because of launch the setup from the DVD. there is a need for this WMP11?

another question? can it be installed using /q on a machine that is online (a legit machine but without WGA installed) but not validated at this stage of the setup?

thanks.

To integrate IS7 into my setups I used nLite 1.2 Final, it allows the direct integration of the actual IE7.exe into the setup...

As for WMP11, there's an nLite Add-On made by Boooogey who posts on RyanVM's forums who's made an add-on available which appears to work...

To integrate IS7 into my setups I used nLite 1.2 Final, it allows the direct integration of the actual IE7.exe into the setup...

As for WMP11, there's an nLite Add-On made by Boooogey who posts on RyanVM's forums who's made an add-on available which appears to work...

Yes, I have changed my method to this. Direct integration of wmp11 and ie7

• 3 weeks later...