Kills = $$$?!

Xithon

Got the latest PC Gamer magazine and inside was an advertisement for this 'Cash for Kills' sceme, whereby on Counter-Strike: Source and Battlefield 2, for every kill you get, 50p gets transfered to your PayPal account.

Seems like a wacky idea to me, it's probably been around for some time but I've only recently come across it, myself. The catches seem to be that you must start by creating a balance, ie: you have to put a minimum of £10 into your account to begin with and for every death you get, you get 75p deducted from your account.

All you do is play on one of their servers and your kills and deaths are logged and your money changes accordingly in real-time.

Anyone heard of this or even part of this or another such sceme? I'm just curious as to whether it's actually worth the bother or not.

The website is www.fragcash.com though there may be better ones out there. Any thoughts anyone?

lol, thats an amazing way to make money, for everykill someone has to die, so they get 25p effectivly for each kill, wish i'd thought of that!

Personally i wouldn't do it, but thats only cuz i'm not that confident of winning :P

Botter? That's a good point. One reason why I'm not going to try it.

I suppose the other reason is basically because you'd really have to be good enough to get a higher kill to death ratio than 3:2- so for example if you die 10 times, to earn any money at all you'd have to kill more than 15 people.

The risky thing is, that's my average skill... I more commonly than not get the same amount of kills as deaths with half added on again in kills.

I have a feeling the people already playing are either pro with the odd rare novice or botters. Shame really.

lol, thats an amazing way to make money, for everykill someone has to die, so they get 25p effectivly for each kill, wish i'd thought of that!

Personally i wouldn't do it, but thats only cuz i'm not that confident of winning :P

Whoa! That's amazing, I didn't think of that... what a brilliant set-up!

Very clever idea...

Edited by Xithon

Great, next thing you know there will be dozens of 13 year olds going around kicking cats and beating up other kids thinking they will get points or candy or some other reward. There are a lot of young kids out there spending all day in CSS. :P

"Billy, stop wasting all your time on the computer, we just barely paid off our power bill last month!"

"Don't worry Mom, 50 more "awps" on CSS and you won't have to worry about next month!"

"......" o_O

:lol: