A few unattended Q's about MCE2005

Its my first full blown unattended install (closest I've done before is just leave a product key in winnt.sif for OEM discs).

I'm creating an OEM copy of XP MCE 2005, with preactivation.

Is it possible to have a CD/DVD where I can do the initial setup (drive partitioning etc), let it install automatically (No input need during the T-XX stages), install my essential apps, but then bring up the "Welcome to Windows" introduction where I choose Usernames, Autoupdates etc?

If it is possible to have the introduction, will it also include the Windows Welcome sounds and BG music? I have included my sound drivers via nLite, but when I'm testing it I only get sounds but no BG music.

Thanks, I'm sure I'll have a few more questions before I'm finished, but for now I should be OK :thumbup

Its my first full blown unattended install (closest I've done before is just leave a product key in winnt.sif for OEM discs).

I'm creating an OEM copy of XP MCE 2005, with preactivation.

Is it possible to have a CD/DVD where I can do the initial setup (drive partitioning etc), let it install automatically (No input need during the T-XX stages), install my essential apps, but then bring up the "Welcome to Windows" introduction where I choose Usernames, Autoupdates etc?

If it is possible to have the introduction, will it also include the Windows Welcome sounds and BG music? I have included my sound drivers via nLite, but when I'm testing it I only get sounds but no BG music.

Thanks, I'm sure I'll have a few more questions before I'm finished, but for now I should be OK :thumbup

Yes U can find all answers over ur question here http://unattended.msfn.org/

just try

I've followed the guide and got all my apps in and everything is unattended what I need, but I cant find reference to the Welcome screen and music.

On my old laptop, my sound card already had drivers on the disc, but I used XP Pro then (no SP). Now on my current laptop, I use MCE 2005, but sound drivers are not in the disc. When I intergrate with nLite, I get the sounds but no BG music - I should have mentioned this at the start. Is there the music included in SP2 installs?