nLite 1.2.1 Final - Finish him!

nuhi

Camarade_Tux, desktop cleanup is called after Sysprep reseal so if there is no dll present it popups error message.

Thanks.

As far as I understand, in fact, no functionnality is needed; it will just popup with a not found error.

Why not use a fast empty dll then ? When called, it would return immediately. :)

Can someone explain to me how to get that boolean-string error, whatever I tried it's ok.

At least I managed to find the load old preset bug.

@Outcast, does IE allows installing into 2k3 sp2 beta manually?

@nuhi, if you noticed i encounted that xmllitesetup.exe error before outcast, the error does not happen when installed on Fresh slipstreamed SP2 Beta 2805, only when trying to integrate maybe because its not a 8.3 name? but apart from that error, everything else went ok and no missing stuff from what i can tell.

Can someone explain to me how to get that boolean-string error, whatever I tried it's ok.

QUite easy to reproduce here:

1. Start with a fresh nlite install (no presets etc.)

2. choose (i do so) hotfixes, integrate drivers, component removal, options and make iso

3. on options choose ""Clean MUI Languages support entries" to "True" (No is default value so I would expect Yes would be the opposite but I only have True/False as choices)

4. Process the files and there u have the error message..

nuhi, it's a no go; same deal. I too noticed what MarkCoolio is talking about. The words Yes/No and Enable/Disable mismatch, and I wonder if that is the culprit?

Here is the crash dump just in case:

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

dude! notepad! attach file!

Hey guys,

Sorry to ask a seemingly stupid question, but how exactly do I integrate IE7 with my XP source files? The only IE7 packages I've found are addons that run after installation -- not integrate with the source files.

Is there an update package out there that I can add at the "Hotfixes and Update Packs" stage of the build process?

Thanks!

Kreesto

Kreesto, use this file

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4955

in hotfixes and update packs as you said :)

Isn't this install the regular .exe install from MS how can this be integrated? I figured there had to be a 7zip or cab to be added to nlite. Unless your talking about manual upgrade where theres a command to extract and upgrade source files. Do we have to do that with this? Anyone know where the instructions are on that?

THANKS