nLite 1.2.1 Final - Finish him!

nuhi

Haven't read the topic yet since I'm still in the adding mode.

Little info for the next version since it seems some of you need it:

Next one is focused on the removals and some important fixes, don't know the exact date as it has to be tested and translated first.

@nuhi: On the patches page, after patches are applied, the next time you enable the options... option the uxtheme.dll and co options are disabled so they can't be changed (understandably), however, the options are set to the defaults (dont patch), which totally f***s up my install every time, spawning different problems. The only way I have found to prevent the problems, is to load the session where I enabled the patches when I go to make the ISO, which is annoying at best. Could you make it so that if the options boxes are disabled, then the options themselves are enabled (set to patch), so that it doesnt screw me every time? This has happened since nlite 1.0.1.

@ nuhi,

I tick to delete all integrated drivers after install. Is it possible to leave one integrated driver for printer undeleted so xp would find it when I connect the printer to the notebook later on?

Maybe I can simply add those files to keep box? Would it work?

If not, could You consider it as feature request, please? Separation of address book and outlook express would be very appreciated, too.

Thank You in advance,

Alex