nLite 1.2.1 Final - Finish him!

nuhi

to blackspawn:

What do you mean? You can select between Disable and Enable...

rmtcmprv6.png

humm I'm not able to expand that tweak look:

tweakif5.jpg

Maybe it's got something to do with something I marked for removal earlier?

Turn on SHOW ADVANCED at the top right corner of the window.

One thing is every time missed which is that to enforce OOBE run in every PC and create user/users.

In many PCs it dos't run and auto logon useing administrator account. By enforce OOBE to run will avoide Administrator account usage from end-users. :hello::thumbup

Nuhi it is allowed by MS?. If allowed then try to do som thing for it. Other option Creating user is good but i like this option.

I tried WMP 11 using the built-in /integrate switch, and I received an error about wmdrmsdk.dll not being found. Has anyone found a way around this to truly integrate WMP 11 Final?

like i said use my addon.....

@nuhi, found out why i got the xmllitesetup.exe error on Server 2003 when integrating IE7, its KB914783 and already included in SP2 beta2 2805, so there's nothing wrong on your end with nLite. Just thought i'd give you the heads up. it most probably runs without error on SP1 sources

If I remove wmp9 with nlite (leaving 6.4), will I be able to install wmp 11 after xp install? Does support for wmp extends to 11 or ends on 10?

u will be able to install it but manually.....or from runonce....

Is there a tweak to remove the old component Adobe Acrobat reader which I believe is version 3 or 5.0?

I'd like to directly integrate the new Adobe 7.0.8 instead of having to keep the real old one around.

Just did my native test, everything worked perfectly, all drivers (including nvidia IDE's), SP2Beta2/IE7/WMP11 Integration theme's/reg settings/services (altho ICS was changed to automatic, it still complained when i turned on windows firewall and needed to start it)

Windows Server 2003 R2 Screen Shot

Edited by Lemonzest

hi boooggy,

quick question,

Can You disable wmp11 triggering a server and so activating 2 services nobody needs upnphost and ssdp discovery. This happens each time I start wmp 11. If services are disabled I got dcom error.

Or removing wga check removes this server triggering too? That would be great. Let us know, ok?

Respect,

Alex