Index of ALL my addons [16/10/2011]

rado354

Hi to all, guys! And thanks to Rado for all his jobs! (Между другото, съм българин) I need addon for one freeware program - Medieval CUE Splitter. I can't

find it's silent switch. If somebody can help me to make addon for it - i will be very grateful. And one other question - how to find silent switches about this programs, whitch USSF can't find? Thanks a lot.

@ taumaster - that program doesn't have a silent switch. In fact it doesn't require installation. Extract the files from the archive and then create a selfextracting archive with all files inside. Pack it as an addon and you're done ;)

Updated:

• CCleaner 2.05.555

• Gom Player 2.1.9.3753

• Netscape 9.0.0.6

• Orbit Downloader 2.6.2

• VirtualBox 1.5.6

:hello:

Hi again, Rado! I try to do this, what you've wrote, but I failed. I've extracted files and put them in selfextracting file with winrar, but don't know what path to put for the selfextracting archive. Would you help me. And I don't know how to pack file like addon. What mean this? Because nlite works with .exe files and sfx file is .exe. Sorry for my ignorance. I'm layman as you see.

Edited by taumaster

You could use something like this for your SFX comments:

;The comment below contains SFX script commands

Path=Medieval CUE Splitter
Silent=1
Shortcut=P, "program.exe", "Folder", "Description", "Program Name"

This would extract the contents to \Program Files\Medieval CUE Splitter, and create a shortcut in Start Menu\Programs\Folder. If you wanted to extract the contents elsewhere, you could use something like:

Path=%SystemDrive%\Programs\Medieval CUE Splitter

Search the forum for "winrar sfx" and you'll get lots of pages that can help you make sense of it, but it's pretty straightforward. And the easiest thing to do in your case right now is to run the SFX through the addon maker, selecting the SFX as the installation file. You could also use WPI, or call it from GUIRunOnce or something of the like.

@ anonymous_user - yes, I know, but in About it's still written 5.01. Any ideas?

@ newsposter - a lot of people download the addons daily, the amount of bandwidth is really incredible. I use several eSnips accounts to spread the load but sometimes it's not enough.

Updated:

• Pidgin 2.4.0

• TuneUp Utilities 2008 7.0.8002

:hello:

yah, I noticed your esnips account(s) a while back. Smart move.

I'm (currently) unable to download the latest Notepad++ or BurnAware using these links:

http://cdn2.esnips.com/nsdoc/0ef7a6e9-f44e...;action=forceDL

http://cdn2.esnips.com/nsdoc/c65ecb3b-9b01...;action=forceDL

The links bring up a blank page in Opera and a 403 in MSIE.

??? and have a good weekend!

Edited by newsposter