[Release] BricoPacks Collection

rado354

BricoPack Crystal Clear 1.0

MD5: FA9CBCAE040F62A9D622206E0C047D3B

Information: website

Size: 16.85 MB

Download

Crystal Clear is the new pack created by the CrystalXP.net Team!

Based on Everaldo’s Crystal icons, this new BricoPack will entirely change the appearance of your Windows XP by modifying system files.

crystalclear0ru7.th.jpg

====================================================================================================

BricoPack Crystal XP 3.0

MD5: 0E03F53561F416AD4435FE138A914DC3

Size: 15.35 MB

Download

BricoPack Crystal XP is a free pack which makes it possible to modify the system files of Windows XP in order to give it a new appearance fun and variegated. This pack includes the icons Crystal SVG of Everaldo used in the graphic interface linux KDE.

th2117tw5.th.jpg

====================================================================================================

BricoPack Longhorn Inspirat 1.1

MD5: 660C37532675D93C6096322E1937AA33

Size: 17.14 MB

Download

BricoPack for WindowsXP, based on the next OS made by Microsoft : Vista.

This first release was made after looking at the screenshots of the beta version of their next operating system, at the time its name was LongHorn

th2123sa6.th.jpg

BricoPack Vista Inspirat 1.1

MD5: FA3B58E518C97771B0E6A248A6B2AB94

Size: 26.96 MB

Download

BricoPack Vista Inspirat is a free pack which modifies Windows XP system files in order to change its appearance and make it look like Windows Vista (the next operating system made by Microsoft).

Rewarded by a lot of magazine, Vista Inspirat BricoPack is the best way to change quickly and easily your Windows icons, logon and visual style.

th2130rd3.th.jpg

These packs are just AWESOME :w00t:

nJoy :)

Edited by rado354

Great work mate, THANKS :thumbup

I'm always love Backs

Actually I do integrate the four packs in case I want to change (using WPI to choose).

Crystal Clear, CrystalXP, LonghornInspirat, and VistaInspirat.

OFF TOPIC...And auto it scripts can be found here Just scroll down a little bit and you will find them all

Edited by mgadallah

• 1 month later...

I can wait two hours no problem.....but two days!? Now that's another question. I tried downloading these two days ago and the same message was there so I thought I'd wait but I'm still here waiting.....and now I need to go to the toilet but I can't cos I'm still waiting.......aaaaargh!!

Edited by RAGGATIP

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...