WMI service missing with 1.2RC

Grope For Luna

I noticed that my dependency tabs were missing in the service setting boxes so after a little research I learned this is often caused by WMI not being started. I couldn't even find it in the list so I managed to install it by running winmgmt.exe /Regserver. This didn't help, however, as they are still missing, but WMI is running, for whatever that's worth. I'm not sure if it's a bug or I ripped the wrong component.

LAST_SESSION.INI

thiis problem is true with a blank install, meaning nothing is removed, just nlite processes it Windows Manangement Instruction doesn't show up but its driver extensions do

Its like its not even there, I'm surprised nobody else notices this!! Its big!!!

Booogys update pack is a pack of hotfixes and updates for 2003 server. There are similar packs for XP.

winmgmt.exe /Regserver installs the WMI service. If you don't have it you're SOL. It should be in C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem. The next time you install, do not remove or disable any services from nLite. It's better to wait until you log in and turn them off manually. Looking at your session.ini, I see you disabled a lot of them, including WMI. Maybe if you enabled it, it might solve your problem.

I had to use an older version 1.01 to fix my problem with iTunes not detecting my iPod.