Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
b0r3d

Automatic Winnt.sif creator!

Looks great. In the regional settings, I use a mix of Eng. US (language and locale) and Eng. UK (Time and date settings - international and metric), which results in this in WINNT.SIF:

[RegionalSettings]
   LanguageGroup=1
   SystemLocale=00000409
   UserLocale=00000809
   InputLocale=0409:00000409

Can you do that?

Looks great. In the regional settings, I use a mix of Eng. US (language and locale) and Eng. UK (Time and date settings - international and metric), which results in this in WINNT.SIF:

[RegionalSettings]
   LanguageGroup=1
   SystemLocale=00000409
   UserLocale=00000809
   InputLocale=0409:00000409

Can you do that?

Let me get it working first :)

great

some ideas...

add more components

add a line to remove wallpapers and screensavers

more to come

do you have a time line to finish and publish your work?

thanks

I cant make a line to remove the wallpapers and screensavers. That is done in the batch files.

I can however make an option so it disables the use of background pictures, but that is quite different.

As for your second question, i should be done with the first version (which will be as buggy as the "Antz" animated movie, in a few hours. I do not however, have any webspace to publish my work as such. Perhaps someone would like to host it for me when its done ?

i wouldnt mind hosting it for you, as long as you don't mind having the domain name before it "modelxposure.com" lol I'm a photographer, but i have tons of webspace, so just email me a copy at evan AT modelxposure.com (you of course know what the AT symbol is) and i'll be glad to host it for you.

i wouldnt mind hosting it for you, as long as you don't mind having the domain name before it "modelxposure.com"  lol I'm a photographer, but i have tons of webspace, so just email me a copy at evan AT modelxposure.com  (you of course know what the AT symbol is)  and i'll be glad to host it for you.

Thanks! I appreciate the help. Do you have an FTP or something available? (just so i can update program/website without having to send you the new version every time :))

Okay! Version 0.01 is done :)

Functionality:

Just creates the .sif file with your options.

Upcomming:

The endless persiuit to make it id*** proof

Regfile maker

Fixing bugs/mistakes/typo's :rolleyes:

Make it look all shnazzy, pretty, funky, and optically orgasmic.

Care to explain a little further what exactly you mean ?

I mean whether it should be User controlled setup, Fully Automated, Hidden Pages, Read Only, or Gui unattended

Ok where can I get it?  :)

Tbone2

Since i dont have a website to upload it to, the only way you can get it, is if you e-mail me.

fellatio at cyberone dot com dot au