Automatic Winnt.sif creator!

Looks great. In the regional settings, I use a mix of Eng. US (language and locale) and Eng. UK (Time and date settings - international and metric), which results in this in WINNT.SIF:

[RegionalSettings]
   LanguageGroup=1
   SystemLocale=00000409
   UserLocale=00000809
   InputLocale=0409:00000409

Can you do that?

Looks great. In the regional settings, I use a mix of Eng. US (language and locale) and Eng. UK (Time and date settings - international and metric), which results in this in WINNT.SIF:

[RegionalSettings]
   LanguageGroup=1
   SystemLocale=00000409
   UserLocale=00000809
   InputLocale=0409:00000409

Can you do that?

Let me get it working first :)

great

some ideas...

add more components

add a line to remove wallpapers and screensavers

more to come

do you have a time line to finish and publish your work?

thanks

I cant make a line to remove the wallpapers and screensavers. That is done in the batch files.

I can however make an option so it disables the use of background pictures, but that is quite different.

As for your second question, i should be done with the first version (which will be as buggy as the "Antz" animated movie, in a few hours. I do not however, have any webspace to publish my work as such. Perhaps someone would like to host it for me when its done ?

i wouldnt mind hosting it for you, as long as you don't mind having the domain name before it "modelxposure.com" lol I'm a photographer, but i have tons of webspace, so just email me a copy at evan AT modelxposure.com (you of course know what the AT symbol is) and i'll be glad to host it for you.

i wouldnt mind hosting it for you, as long as you don't mind having the domain name before it "modelxposure.com"  lol I'm a photographer, but i have tons of webspace, so just email me a copy at evan AT modelxposure.com  (you of course know what the AT symbol is)  and i'll be glad to host it for you.

Thanks! I appreciate the help. Do you have an FTP or something available? (just so i can update program/website without having to send you the new version every time :))

Okay! Version 0.01 is done :)

Functionality:

Just creates the .sif file with your options.

Upcomming:

The endless persiuit to make it id*** proof

Regfile maker

Fixing bugs/mistakes/typo's :rolleyes:

Make it look all shnazzy, pretty, funky, and optically orgasmic.