Theme switches back every restart

daq

Very strange problem that I encounter for the first time in many, many uses of nLite. I tried searching forum and did not find anything that resembles my problem, but if you know of something, please point me in the right direction.

Basically, the theme keeps getting reset to Windows XP, blue theme, every restart. I set it to Classic Theme in nLite, and first time, it was fine, it was set correctly to Classic, but every restart after that, theme switches back to blue XP theme. I tried changing it back and when i come back, it still says Windows Classic in the theme manager, but is actually blue XP theme.

Any feedback is appreciated! Thank you.

1. I first encounted this problem whilst I was messing around changing themeui.dll (try leaving that standered AFTER Nlite (and original off WinXP cd) before that!

2. The second encounter of this was using nLite1.2 RC. . . As well as many other little annoyances (I have downgraded to 1.0.1 as it seams to work best for me (I do miss the pretty new interface but it's not as important as the sucess of the Unattended build for me)!

I think #2 might be caused by nLites new integrate Themes methods (but I didn't make it so ask them)!

Just two tips to try (I have been pushing for a new release date myself but there isn't any option but to wait)!