ntfs.sys ?

Srry, i forgot to tell i'm working on a unattended xp ? i don't want to repair that file everytime i install xp, its right after the blue screen thing you know .. lol .. when it's installing all dll's and so on.

Edited by WhizZRinaldo

I normally get this type of error when the cd/dvd drive is not working properly. I have changed out drives and found it to be the drive. Or it could be your cd/dvd media. You might try creating another disk.

I've been there, it is frustrating. Especially when you don't have another drive to swap out to test whether it is the drive or another computer to try your disk in.

Good luck, hope this info helps.

Guys, it's a virtual machine ... (PICTURE?!) :} so it's an ISO file.. maybe that's damaged, but i don't think so. i'll try it

EDIT: oke, it's not the ISO file!

EDIT2: It's not the virtual machine 2, it worked before, after adding a custom boot screen.. it broked..

but i don't think it's the boot screen, or what :)

Edited by WhizZRinaldo

• 2 months later...

i've the same problem!!!

imho is the nlite 1.3beta.. i've the problem with this..or with the rvm new version!!!

i check.. and the error is: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/887675/it

the problem could be one of the patch that are included in the ryanvm pack!!

what do you think?

thanks

EDIT: i can't recover the files with recovery consolle.. because my cd id unattended.. and i can't select the recovery consolle..

if use a normal version of windows installation and later do a swap disk.. the system doesn'r recognize the hard drive..because on my HP dv9095eu notebook, there is a SATA system!!!

any idea???

thanks a lot

Edited by orei