[Release] Yahoo Messenger 8.1.0.413

rado354

Yahoo Messenger 8.1.0.413

MD5: 59B63708DB6F6EDDF1BFAF6A234900B4

Information: website

Size: 10.31 MB

Download

Yahoo! Messenger - Instant messaging allows you to quickly exchange messages with your online friends. Unlike e-mail, instant messages appear as soon they`re sent. By downloading the Yahoo! Messenger application to your computer, you can send instant messages to other people from around the globe, send them files or have a voice conference.

Other features include voice chat, file transfer, mail and stock quote alerts, sports scores, news, and much more.

ymsrz2.jpg

nJoy :)

Edited by rado354

You can't install it just by silent switch because it will run the program during the windows install and this could lead to problems ;)

the switch is /s but you will need to kill the program too ;)

Edited by rado354

i did a search and look for hours on how to make these silent install thing...but fail to find any, except for the one done in autoit, so far it look very good, except that the installation screen is visible. I guess i must redownload these app that i need most.

I just retry building this with nlite addon maker using the /s command, it seem to work, its only show the installtion icon in the taskbar (near clock), is this the same as the one you post here?

thanks again.

Edited by psxiso

As I said even with the silent switch messenger window will popup.

To avoid problems I use autoit script which installs the program with the silent switch and then kills the messenger ;)

Why don't you just download my addon, it's working great and it's 10MB after all :)

i have download most of your addon from the link in your signiture, it work great when i test this morning with Virtual Machine.

I want to learn how to do it so i can add more apps i have.

Can you show me how to use the kill process thing, i download that, but got no clue where to add that code, currently I use nlite addon maker and autoit to make silent installer.

------

killprocesswait by Virtualltek

http://virtualltek.mgbr.net/

Usage:

killprocesswait process seconds

Example:

killprocesswait.exe winamp.exe

Killporcess stays in the Memory waiting the winamp.exe process to end automatically.

killprocesswait.exe winamp.exe 15

Killporcess stays in the Memory waiting the winamp.exe process to end automatically,

if the process not apperars in 15 seconds killprocess close automatically

------

thankssss

No need of other files, just add a few lines in your autoit script ;)

Decompile my script and you will understand how to do it.

Then you can apply this little trick everytime you want to kill a program.

I hope you don't use my addons http://addons.wordpress.com/addons/ all at once, because they are quite a few :D

Edited by rado354

i'll try decompile it.

i use alots of apps on my pc, and i format my pc very often and its a pain to reinstall all those apps one by one. At least now i know how to pre-install them, most free apps wouldn't be problem. :thumbup

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...