x64 Driverpack

ebin25

x64 Driverpacks: http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewforum.php?id=13

Notes: A few of the download links are broken. The ones I could download contained outdated drivers, several major bugs, and not compatible with the Driverpacks Base. There does not seem to be much x64 support on this site in the last 3 months, I know that most people with AMD64 or EM64T chipsets are still using 32-bit operating systems. There are about a dozen major sites dedicated to x64 hardware/software/driver developement, ask google to show you the way. When purchasing future hardware, check the vendor's website for x64 drivers and support, and then search for reviews posted from people who have already bought the device. I have saved alot of time by letting the internet "Pre-Debug" the hardware and software that I am interested in getting. I can recommend some "Tried and True" x64 system configurations if you are interested. BTW, if you are into Linux at all, they have a much larger user support network, and have developed working x64 drivers for hundreds of components that are not supported under Windows, nor will likely ever be.

• 2 years later...

Just a wild guess: But i think it would be closer to 2 days to make a decent driver pack for x64 then 2 years. Not that it's done in 2 days, but a full 48hours of good solid effort, goes a long way. I assembled drivers for 3 different computers with x64 xp drivers, and spent 10 minutes on it.

Having said that, i don't have the slightest clue how a driverpack is done, as i've never needed it.

Could one not just replicate to some extent a current 32bit pack into 64bit?

Thank you, however I already tried that, and it did not work.

Apparently, according to the technical service from Dell, it is an operating system issue.

I was suggested to either repair the installation (a very tedious process, which I do not want to do), or reinstall Windows x64.

I can do the second one, however, before trying that, I would try something else, if there is anything else to be tried.

I do not know if the reinstallation would work, and because it is a long process, I would use it as a last resort.

Bogdan

Sorry TranceEnergy, however it did not work.

I have the same issue. The USB hub is not recognized properly (it does not find a driver for it!?!).

All USB functions are working fine, just this thing, and it is so annoying. I would like to use the hub I have on my monitor, and I cannot.

It looks that I will have to reinstall the OS. I do not quite want to do that, but...

Thank you again for your efforts,

Bogdan

Who is the monitor manufactured by, and model? They may have a specific driver you have to use.

It is Dell, and I already dealt with them. It does not work neither with the hubs on neither monitor, nor with an external hub I have from Compaq.

Same behaviour in both situations.

Bogdan