[Release] XPize 4.6 Beta 1

XPero

XPize 4.6 Beta 1

You must uninstall previous versions before installing this one

Still lots of things in my todo list and a couple of surprises ;) For now, let's test this one to see if something has been broken with some core changes I've made.

Changelog

Download

Happy XPizing! :hello:

I have a problem in this release, when you view a thumbnail in the My Task Panes (i.e. My Documents) the picture shifts to the right and it looks a bit weird :blink: Another problem is that the White color is displaying as an alpha channel, and since these Task Panes are gray; photo's and other pictures with white in them look disorted. :}

Edited by pSycho-Y2K

Outlook and Windows Media Player dont wanna open anymore since the installation of this beta... or maybe because i deinstalled the previous version.. not sure which caused the problem.. i will reinstall it again now.

strange i just installed it again, and now it workes fine... i think that it was an uninstall problem with the old xpize version.

I get "Corrupted Installer" on both the FULL and LITE versions when making an XPized ISO.

I get the error first when it tries to patch Shell32.dll but the cancel button is disabled and then about 3-4 minutes later I get the same error and it activates the cancel button and halts the patching.

They downloaded the expected file size and I checked MD5 hashes on both and everything is good.

I went back to 4.5.1 Full and performed the same task and everything worked fine.