Windows Geniune error

rehbar

i have some confusion that when i integrate ie7beta3 and wmp11 in xp with nlite 1.2 rc2 or earlier version

there is an error occour. "Your windows is not genuine " . And a pops appears an counting 5..4..3..2..1.. and after it "resolve later" tab appear. I mension you that my windows is not genuine windows xp sp2.... But i still want's how can i remove this error.....

Nuhi if you never mind i want's that if there is an option in nlite to patching these files for those users that use illegal windows copy... as you add sfcDisable and patchUxtheme.dll file option in nlite..

Nuhi if you never mind i want's that if there is an option in nlite to patching these files for those users that use illegal windows copy... as you add sfcDisable and patchUxtheme.dll file option in nlite..

i think u kidding......

hehe, I am sure.... M$ will shut nlite off if nuhi do that stuffs.... lol

No i said this option duto where i live there is no option to buy registerted XP cd..(there is no MS. offfice or office is only one in country & not near). And i have no credit card too... So if you simply write a script that resolve this option.. I have removeWGA.exe but i want's that it run automatically during installaton. No need to user interface for enduser.

If you can.... then...

No i said this option duto where i live there is no option to buy registerted XP cd..(there is no MS. offfice or office is only one in country & not near). And i have no credit card too... So if you simply write a script that resolve this option.. I have removeWGA.exe but i want's that it run automatically during installaton. No need to user interface for enduser.

If you can.... then...

it may be doesnt matter in ur country but the probs is nlite isnt only make for ur country, it also make for other parts of the world, and they aint legal in many countries... ;)

Hi all

A bit off topic, but I thought I would share my experience with Windows Genuine behavior.

I recently changed job, so from being an admin at a danish university. One of my tasks among many other was to setup all the schools Windows PC's (350 +)

Some of them where rather old, and thus their bios battery began to run flat. This results in an incorrect system date every time the system is powered off.

When you have the Windows genuine tool installed, it will come up with the very same message, as if you where having a pirated version of Windows - simply because the system date is wrong - Very VERY annoying - when you students and teaches asks the IT department, if the school computers are running on pirated software.

Anyway - in my case it was enough to change the date, and then re-install the genuine tool....

The question is not that i use is not genuine the question is when i integrate ie7 and wmp11 without LegitCheckControl.dll pack both not work.... and ask for genuine windows xp... But when i integrate LegitCheckControl.dll pack both work and genuine error occour... I can menualy remove it by WGAremove.exe as you menssion above. When iuse without ie7 and wmp11 no error of WGA... it work best.

But if i use LegitCheckControl.dll file by $oem$ folder and use registerd serial number will this error occour?

i used this "LegitCheckControl.dll" copy into system32 folder and change serial no: by jellykey all work fine ie7 and WMP11 in runing windows.

Edited by rehbar

Please no more talk about hacking the WGA as we will have to close the thread.

I won't support this because it's not allowed. It's not like if it's not in nlite you can't do it yourself.

• 2 weeks later...