Windows XP and Office 2003

Good day!!!!

How can i combine an Office 2003 installer to a Windows XPSP2 in a 700MB CDR? WinISO should do the trick in combining but i always get 900+ mb (which exceeds a typical CDR capacity) Is there any other way?

Hope you could help me guys with these problem... Thanks a lot!

• 4 weeks later...

What is the setting of .MST file?

Is it to run setup Complete, or Typical, or in 1st usage?

Also did you included the result of the office shrinker directly to the XP source, or you made an add-on using 7-zip? or you did made an .sfx using Winrar?

All these must be answered to find a solve.

And why all that Qs were take place?

Simply what happened with you is because setup is looking for files during installation but did not find it. So to make sure that the required files exist, setup must find it when they are needed, but when the target is an add on or .sfx; setup will not be able to get required files.

Also for good result you can choose complete setup when you setting the .mst file with ORK.

I hope that I did not missed a thing or said something wrong, but I want to let you get the idea or the logic behind it.

Experts here, please correct me if I was wrong.

Thanks

Complete Installation. I made an office setup /a and help with ORK

Should the result of the shrinker be included in the source? Actually I've installed first the whole office then uninstall then patch some codes in the registry. Then when i shrink office the second time around it worked... I didnt add the log file in the source...

Then i made an installer with 7 zip, worked on my computer... I just wonder, would the log file affect the installation on other computers?