This Is The Last Release

war59312

Hi Everyone,

This is the last release. Do what you will with it.

Download:

http://www.war59312.com/sp5/SP-502-18.ISO

Size: 235 MB (246,693,888 bytes)

MD5: 9BD3425D6FAAC8204B54E9A7F6EA32A5

SHA-1: 3EE496B0648086C9A510C6F98ECA15B76272A34C

CRC-32: AF2C5937

Be sure and grab it fast. Once bandwidth is gone, that is it.

This project is dead in the water and I shall no longer host it. Sorry, here is a bit of the why not:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=574926

I will host as long as I can, but after that I shall annouce this project as officially cancled. Please respect Gurgelmeyer and let this project die at a high point. I blieve there is no sense keeping it alive any futher.

I know a lot of us would love for this project to take off again. I do as well. Perhaps under another project. A few have already posted some great ideas about what could be done next. I believe it's best to simply close this project as is out of respect for Gurgelmeyer and that fact that no one is capable (willing) to take over this project at this time.

Take Care,

Will

Edited by war59312

Get ahold of me if there is a further problem I am willing to upload it to you also.

Sorry, don't quite understand: you want to upload the file to my host too?

If war59312 could not do it I'd like you help me.

Upload is already done! :D

Um try another download manager or try no download manager at all. Yes some are blocked at the server end because of abuse (such as opening 100 connections to the server at once, using fake refer info., trying fake user names and passwords, etc.)

Edited by war59312

Hey,

Sorry, have no idea. Really I dont! It just appeared on my ftp with a message of please post it. Not sure when it was uploaded but never noticed since he never told me about it. I only noticed now because I was trying to backup and recovering everything from a hard disk crash.

So I really have no idea what the difference is.

And about the surprise I mentioned. Yes in fact I do have two other 5.1 releases but they each came with a message of please dont share. Perhaps they are bugging or where for testing only. Dont know since once again he never told me about them. :(

USP 5.1.2195.21 was the latest release. I have builds USP-5.1.2195.23-FINAL and USP-5.1.2195.24-REFRESH. I might release both, not sure yet; want to respect his wishes but at the same time why not release if the project is dead... I am going to first have to test them though. Hopefully this weekend or the next. If I do I could use a few offical mirrors this time around.

cya,

Will

I would gladdy upload to anyone who can offer a mirror. I am unable to at this time. My upload really sucks and likes to time out. Tried to upload RaidShare awhile back but it kept timeing out so was pretty useless. Really need to be able to upload via FTP so I can resume the upload when it times out. I'm working on the problem with my ISP so might be able to mirror it myself on some place like RS next week. Tech guy is coming back out Tuesday to look at my line.

Hey,

Sorry, have no idea. Really I dont! It just appeared on my ftp with a message of please post it. Not sure when it was uploaded but never noticed since he never told me about it. I only noticed now because I was trying to backup and recovering everything from a hard disk crash.

So I really have no idea what the difference is.

And about the surprise I mentioned. Yes in fact I do have two other 5.1 releases but they each came with a message of please dont share. Perhaps they are bugging or where for testing only. Dont know since once again he never told me about them. :(

USP 5.1.2195.21 was the latest release. I have builds USP-5.1.2195.23-FINAL and USP-5.1.2195.24-REFRESH. I might release both, not sure yet; want to respect his wishes but at the same time why not release if the project is dead... I am going to first have to test them though. Hopefully this weekend or the next. If I do I could use a few offical mirrors this time around.

cya,

Will

Hey Will, thanks for putting up the files, is it possible to release the -REFRESH build also?

Gurgelmeyer said he was planning to release it so I think it should be ok.

I'll release a USP 5.1.2195.25 REFRESH soon - to fix the glitches reported and to include the latest updates and fixes (not just those available from WU) - otherwise I'll get back to work on 5.2 :)

Best regards

Gurgel B)