"User Name" in task manager is blank, empty :| Why ?

MasterJukey

Hi !

Can someone help me to make re-appear my Username and "SYSTEM" and other users in my Task Manager under Windows XP Professiona ??

I don t know why but now is all empty..

look at this... :(

task.jpg

Please help...

:no:

EDIT: this copy is nlited with the latest nlite version (RC2) ..

In all likelyhood you have removed Terminal Services from the Services section of Components. If you have not removed that, then you may have simply disabled the service in the Tweaks section. Either of these 2 is most probably the root of your problem.

Actually he has not removed terminal services I bet. I believe this is a bug with RC2. I must have terminal services on my disc and always make sure it is not removed or disabled.

My latest disc has it removed from services. The most likely explanation is that something else being removed is taking TS with it. The last time I had terminal services disappear I somehow found out what was causing it to remove. Using the remove list is what did it last time (removing 2 of the 5 Accessibility options). However I have not had that happen with my current set of items I remove. So the likelyness is that its something else that does not say it will remove TS but it does. Attach your last session.ini. I would like to compare it to mine. I have attached mine also.

I hope this can be fixed or at least we can find the colprit.

LAST_SESSION.INI

How did you get it working without reinstalling? What file/files do you grab to put it back? If thats possible I'll add it to my keep files for later and for now throw it in the windows dir or whatever.

Edited by Madhits45

How did you get it working without reinstalling? What file/files do you grab to put it back? If thats possible I'll add it to my keep files for later and for now throw it in the windows dir or whatever.

What ? :whistle: .. i don 't understand... sorry, maybe my english is poor... :P

Edited by MasterJukey

ohh wait I read your last post wrong. I thought you had fixed it. Ok so your still looking for a fix. I will see what I can come up with when I get a chance to compare our files. If you notice anything post back. This may just be a bug, if it is its most likely tied to something new that is now removable that was not before.

If anyone else has any ideas about this, be glad to hear them. THX