Copy $OEM$ folder

Hello,

Maybe i've posted this topic twice, but i can't find the first version anymore so maybe i did something wrong.

My problem is that the $OEM$ folders will not be copied to the c-drive of the new installes computer. Therefore the installation of Office 2003 will not proceed. I've entered the next line in winnt.bat:

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\Office2003\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

Must there be a command to copy those folders? I burn an image with nLite.

who can help me,

Thanks,

Danny

Why do you copy the entire folder to the hard disk? Unless you want it for future use like repairs or additional features.

You can simply for /if command to look for the cd rom & the command can point to this location.

What I do is make a lot of changes to the partitions, at times adding external drives etc. So for my DVD -RW drive I set the letter at W: using diskpart command. For what ever reason CD/DVD drives are alwys "volume 0" in diskpart.

hello,

I want to copy the folder to the c-drive, because the installation of Office 2003 is initiated from that folder ( see the line in my batchfile). The folder is now being copied, ( OEMPreinstall was set on "NO") and Office is installed. I found this procedure on this site, so I'm just following the "rules" :-).

The next "problem" is the folder, that was copied. You're right, I don't need it anymore. I can delete it it at the end of the installation, during a last reboot, or I leave it where it is.

kind regards,

Danny