download not complete

Kiki Burgh

fixed. For anyone owning an IPB forum too, go to sources/action_public/misc/print_page.php go to this line:

//-----------------------------------------
// Render the page top
//-----------------------------------------

$posts_html = $this->ipsclass->compiled_templates['skin_printpage']->pp_header( $this->forum['name'], $this->topic['title'], $this->topic['starter_name'] , $this->forum['id'], $this->topic['tid']);

$max_posts = 1000;
$attach_pids = array();

And change $max_posts into for example 10000.

• 1 month later...

Kiki you frequently pursue this sort of thing. What do you do with it? Print everything off and read it on a plane/train? Who pays for all the ink and paper? :)

ha! ha! :) hi Tain! ... it's just that i like reading stuff (most especially when i need to go back to some thoughts) when i'm off-line ... oh well, now that you mentioned it, i acually print in fact the entire site: http://www.hfslip.org when it's updated (while i wait for the .pdf format or whatever you guys come up with) .. ;) ... still wish this feature would be available again from MSFN ... thanks!

I will enable it today and see how it's going.
thanks a lot xper!:P ... tried it already ... it was back to the previous limitation ... specifically, until only to what i reported in my very 1st post ;) ... which was resolved based here: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=621013 ... would this be bandwidth issue? hope i could get the entire file ... thanks again!

• 2 years later...

:hello: reporting the same issue again with html downloads being incomplete ... samples are as follows:

Windows Updates, For 2000 SP4, XP SP3, and 2003 SP2 saves only until last post page 6 of 7, post 300

HFSLIP - Test releases, No testing at the moment saves only until last post on page 6 of 45, post 300

Silent .NET Maker synthesized 20091207 - W2K/XP/2K3 x86, Custom .NET+hotfixes+langpacks UA installers/nLite-RVMI add-ons saves only until last post on page 6 of 13, post 300 ... saves vary from 250-400kb ... i understand this could be set limitations though it'd be great to have the entire html documents for offline viewing. btw, same results whether it's ie8 or ff 3.5 ... cheers!

Edited by Kiki Burgh