[RELEASE] Microsoft Internet Explorer 7

johndoe74

Who here has gotten john's IE 7 WGA/hassle free addon to work. I cant get this thing to install with ryans 2.1.3 pack under nlite 1.0.1 with all of the following being kept in nlite:

Network: Internet Explorer

Operating System Options: IE Core, Logon Notification

Services: Automatic Updates & System Event Notification

I think there has to be more to it. Can someone please please post there session.ini who has gotten his install to work so I can take a look and figure out what I'm doing wrong here?

THANK YOU

• 3 weeks later...

I tried it, yet nothing happened. It's like it wasn't even intergrated, but I checked and it's there in the I386 folder, yet it never installed. Is there another way to do it?

Update: Did something else, just used the regular executable file and checked direct hotfix.

Edited by provoko

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i've tried ie6 on windows 2000, and the most perfect results i got were using hfslip rather than nlite. i suggest you look it up. ie6 is slipstreamed absolutely perfectly, as well as all of its patches! nlite (to the best of my knowledge) doesn't isn't able to do as good a job cuz win2k post sp4 update rollup shows up missing and you have to manually patch/windowsupdate ie6 patches

Edited by johndoe74

can we get it uploaded to something other then filefront..... it keeps telling me "Only one connection to the server is supported, so if you are using a download manager that attempts to establish multiple connections, you will receive this error. " and i am not using a DL manager......