Winace 2.65 unattended setup

NoUTurn20

I can't seem to find a switch to silently install Winace 2.65. I can just copy the program files folder and everything seems to work fine except for the context menus that it creates when it installs the program. Anyone have a workign switch or a repacked msi for 2.65? Help would be appreciated.

for the most part yes. I installed it normally then wehnt into HKLM and HKCU and exported the winace registry keys. I then setup my cd to reimport the settings automatically after it extracts the files. Everythign works beautifully except for the context menus. I most likely could go through the registry to each file extension and export those settings but If I can just install the program silently with a switch or repackaged msi it would be easier. Also I rellay dont liek autoit scripts so I would perfer to not use them. Thanks in advance.

maybe its a dll that is causing your context menu not to work. you should consider monitoring the installation and then make a msni installer out of it.

download a trial version of Installer Design Studio from www.scriptlogic.com and use it for repackaging winace. good luck.