peimg error codes

Does anybody know, if there's a list available where I can get some informations about the meaning of peimg error codes?

I try to integrate some driver files to a winpe image offline and it gives me the error: 800f0003.

I'm using BDD 2007 Beta 2 on WinXP/SP2...

Thanks,

Martin

Edited by FireGeier

I've still no list with the status code, but I've fixed that special problem.

My driver path was just incomplete. It's not enough to put in the directory where the .inf file is into, you've to put in the whole path to the .inf file. :whistle:

Martin

• 2 years later...

hi ppl

I added my ISM(ipmi sys mgmnt) driver to the offline winPE image (WAIK said 'peimg completed the operation succesfully')

and now I have created a WinPE iso file.

Does this mean WinPE supports my driver. Or will I know it only when using WinPE.

thnks

kararu.

hi ppl

I added my ISM(ipmi sys mgmnt) driver to the offline winPE image (WAIK said 'peimg completed the operation succesfully')

and now I have created a WinPE iso file.

Does this mean WinPE supports my driver. Or will I know it only when using WinPE.

thnks

kararu.

New topic next time huh?

The fact that PEIMG said it went in doesn't mean it will work. It does not test for compatibility when installing this way, but it just puts it in the folder. Since no hardware profile is loaded when you do offline editing. You'll have to test it out yourself to see if it works.