Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
joan_toko

Scanner to Outlook

Hi,

is there a way to scan a card as ID or business card and automatically export the information to Outlook?

Any help will be welcomed!

I was about to recommend a google search, but michael_25cm already gave you a solution...

It's kind a board where you can write a signature and it suppose to recognize it when written again - Nevemind. Anyway, Do you have any experience with them?

Well, my friend ocne run a business and needed a business card scanner from this kind. I asked him last week and he told me he bought one from That's my www.scanshell-store.com

and one from other company I can't remember now and the only one which survived more than 2 years without any tech. fault is the one from scanshell. What kinda business R U running?

Edited by michael_25cm

Well, my friend ocne run a business and needed a business card scanner from this kind. I asked him last week and he told me he bought one from That's my www.scanshell-store.com

and one from other company I can't remember now and the only one which survived more than 2 years without any tech. fault is the one from scanshell. What kinda business R U running?

Some kind of a kiosk for drinks etc., I need to check credit cards, verify age, you know.

I think I'll go for them. We'll C.

This is an advanced OCR not the same with most common OCR like ABBYY FineReader OCR

I really do like it a lot...

That sounds interesting. Can you explain some about this advanced OCR?
Did you checked the link above !?