unsigned themes and windows file protection

xpyrate

If I want to use 3rd party unsigned themes, do I select enable or disable?

If I want to disable windows file protection, do I select enable or disable?

It's unclear to me because should I disable the disabling of "automatic recovery of replaced ... system files" or should I enable the "automatic recovery of replaced .. system files?" I don't want to disable the enabling of unsigned themes support but I don't want to enable the disabling of them either, if you understand my confusion.

You should use $oem$ folder for enable unsigned themes apply able.

No more setting is required. if you have patched uxtheme.dll file then placed it as i type below

$oem$\$$\system32\uxthem.dll

this mean $oem$ is major folder and $$ folder is created in $oem$ folder and system32 folder is created in $$ folder and uxtheme.dll file is placed in system32 folder.

Note: $oem$ folder should placed parallel to i386(win installation folder) folder.

Will it help full ?

The whole SFP thing and unsigned themes has become very confusing in the latest version of nLite, I did not know whether to select of deselect thos checkboxes.

The description text by those checkboxes are counterintuitive. They need to be worded more logically.

Just my 2c :sneaky:

You should use $oem$ folder for enable unsigned themes apply able.

No more setting is required. if you have patched uxtheme.dll file then placed it as i type below

$oem$\$$\system32\uxthem.dll

this mean $oem$ is major folder and $$ folder is created in $oem$ folder and system32 folder is created in $$ folder and uxtheme.dll file is placed in system32 folder.

Note: $oem$ folder should placed parallel to i386(win installation folder) folder.

Will it help full ?

100% no need to do this if you're using nlite, just use the nlite patch!

bledd where from nlite patch download?. If you want's to identified to option "unsignetheme ---enable "

Ten i tell you i much time used this option this will not work.

all the themes are appear but not work with xp.. i mean not applying.