Burning Software

MGadAllah

Padus Discjuggler is a VERY powerful CD/DVD burning program, it's much more than most people need or even understand, but if your looking to get away from the 'one click burn' type of software, then I would highly recommend it... - http://www.padus.com/

Unless of course, you have a plextor drive, in which case there is only one program to use, Plextools Professional XL - http://www.plextools.com/

It really depends if you want something simple, or something powerful, both these programs are very complex and not for the beginner...

Hope you find something you like.

Edited by Oh_Kay

Thanks for the information

All I need from the burning software is to burn : ISO, MP3s, ...etc nothing more nothing less.

So the simplest is the better.

This has been asked several times. Use the search button.
mate... I'm not asking the silly question about the best software or that crap, as I said I'm boring of nero after 7 years using the same thing.

You feel bored of using the same name of software for several years? Does that also mean that you feel bored using Windows for this long?

If Nero does what you need, then why not keep using it?

You feel bored of using the same name of software for several years? Does that also mean that you feel bored using Windows for this long?If Nero does what you need, then why not keep using it?
You make me laugh :lol::D

humm. I guess that it is the human kind features or habbits that you get bored from time to time, and regarding windows you change from operating systems from time to time starting from 98 till xp ;)

Thanks

Actually I've reallized that there a re many tools around, I'll try as many as I can to find which will comfort me for the following 7 years. :P

I'd like to express my thanks for the links in your signature, really helpful tips in many things. Edited by mgadallah

You feel bored of using the same name of software for several years? Does that also mean that you feel bored using Windows for this long?

Probably one couldn't really get bored, but something similar may really happen.

If your burning software, for example, analyzes the inserted disk, then offers you to start CD compilation even if blank DVD is inserted, then after few years you really start to ask where is developer's brain - especially if you have suggested to correct this(or avoid analyzing) to tech support years ago.

Or, if you inserted blank disk, after analyzing, it still forces you to manually select - start new, or continue multisession disk :thumbup ... and is bloated to 120MB at the same time...then yes, you may want to change something.

I'd like to express my thanks for the links in your signature, really helpful tips in many things.

You're welcome but all credits belong to the original authors. ;)

Back to the topic:

Nero 7 120MB is it really? I've stopped upgrading Nero after ver 6.x. Heard some bad things about ver.7.

Now I'm a new ImgBurn convert.

Now I'm a new ImgBurn convert.

Me, too!

OFF TOPIC: Do you know how ImgBurn brings its special shutdown message?

I like it and want to reproduce it!

Edited by mazin

Exactly. I have Nero 6.6.0.3 and it works perfectly fine.

@mgadallah many thanx for asking this question, for if not, I would not have read this reply...

Padus Discjuggler is a VERY powerful CD/CD ...
Which would have never lead me to finding a feature I've been searching for a long time....

Index Support!!!!

Yes that funny little CD standard that very few CD players indicate (My Pioneer LD player supports them), much less fewer CD players will go to (LD player won't do that :( ).

Now I would like to know (couldn't find this on the FAQ, and yes I know I could ask there) does it also let me burn audio in the "gaps". Kinda like the middle of Tom Petty Blue Moon Fever...?