Windows Explorer toolbar

MTCH

I am running Windows 2000 on my laptop and would like the toolbar to look like the one in Windows XP. I know it can be done by customizing browseui.dll but I probably made a mistake somewhere cause it didn't work very well for me. Don't somebody of you have that DLL? Or doesn't there exist something like Styler toolbar or Y'z toolbar for Windows 2000? Thanks

Edited by MTCH

That would be fine. :) I've changed boot logo, icons, start button image and images in various DLL, webview etc., cause although Windows 2000 is a good OS, it looks a little bit old. ;)

I know I could use Windows Blinds, TClock or other programs to chane it, but I don't want them to waste my RAM.

Edited by MTCH

I know it can be done by customizing browseui.dll but I probably made a mistake somewhere cause it didn't work very well for me. Don't somebody of you have that DLL? Or doesn't there exist something like Styler toolbar or Y'z toolbar for Windows 2000? Thanks

I just thought MTCH wanted the original file. If someone wants a hacked/edited file, I'm sorry. I only have the original file.

I just thought MTCH wanted the original file. If someone wants a hacked/edited file, I'm sorry. I only have the original file.

I am sorry for I haven't expressed clearly enough, I - and as I think, quite many others - would appreciate if the toolbar could be changed (skinned) without using programs like WindowsBlinds, ThemeBar etc. (cause of RAM). The old toolbar is really ugly...

There exist an unofficial pack for Windows 98SE called Revolutions Pack, it also changed browseui.dll. It might be possible to use that browseui, I will try to ask Tihiy for that.

>MTCH<

Edited by MTCH