[Re-Release] Media Center Edition Winntbbu

Oops ... thats an logonui.exe ... Can you please post the right one without MCE pic? Thx

Edit : XPero, do you plan to put this one into XPize 4.6 final (maybe beta2 too)? Looks very great and I'd like to patch my german winntbbu.dll with XPize.

If this is not planed, maybe antonio_king can provide the resources so we can patch our localized files.

Edited by chris.b

Apologies All!

Download links have been updated to point to the correct files now.

Happy New Year!

thxs alot for this... But i'm also wondering if you can remake this http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...mp;#entry584013 mce bootscreen?

I just want it to be a standalone type of thing that i can just replace in my system32 folder.. So i don't have to worry about running other programs for a bootscreen..

Edited by Sn4k36

If the bootscreen file supported more colours than it does then by all means I would have already re-created one.

But as it is so limited I still feel the original ones are the best looking.

• 3 weeks later...

B)-->

QUOTE(chris.b @ Dec 27 2006, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oops ... thats an logonui.exe ... Can you please post the right one without MCE pic? Thx

Edit : XPero, do you plan to put this one into XPize 4.6 final (maybe beta2 too)? Looks very great and I'd like to patch my german winntbbu.dll with XPize.

If this is not planed, maybe antonio_king can provide the resources so we can patch our localized files.

Xpize will patch just the images leaving the text displayed intact, ie: if u run xpize on a german system, only the winntbbu images will change, and still keep the german text.

To change to french,

1) download the version here

2) open it in reshacker (or another resource editor)

3) click on bitmaps and save all bitmaps (in reshacker right click on bitmaps folder, save all bitmaps)

4) open french version of dll (in your source)

5) replace all bitmaps

6) click save

7) open up shell (start->run->cmd)

8) Optional - type modifype -c winntbbu.dll

9) type makecab winntbbu.dll

10) copy winntbbu.dl_ to i386 folder, click replace if asked.

11) Optional - copy and replace winntbbu.dll in i386 folder

Edited by phkninja

• 2 months later...

Hi guys! I've created a new WINNTBBU dark to better fit the new XPize darkside... This work is based on the Antonio King's WINNTBBU without logo, i've simply replaced some bitmap resources, so the most important work was done by Antonio and all the credits should go to him.

This is a screenshot from jcarle's XPreview...

winntbbudarklw4.th.jpg

...and this is the download link:

WINNTBBU-Dark.7z

Byezzzzz :hello:

• 8 months later...