what can i still remove from my xp pro iso?

Ok so I've followed the guide on the site, as well as some things in here, and my iso currently sits at about 535megs, with some extra programs set to install, like aim, kazaa...etc. but i want to remove even more, and hopefully get it down to 300-400MB

I'm looking through the directories for my image, and theres one in the I386 folder, called LANG. There are a ton of files in here, totalling 99.6 MB. since I only speak english and only want to use english, how can i tell which are the english files, and which i can delete? also when the cd boots to the installer from dos (or from vmware workstation) it preloads a ton of drivers, for scsi devices, and some other things, that I don't have and never will have. This all takes time. I'd like to be able to if possible remove all these darn SCSI and raid drivers from being pre-copied over to my HD every time i install windows, and remove all the language files that I dont need, as well as anything else i can do to slim down my image so that it not only installs faster, but so I have more room on the CD to put other stuff to install, like norton systemworks, and maybe photoshop.

Any help you guys could provide would be appreciated.. Oh, and yes once again I've followed the guides, and removed the upgrade and migration folders, as well as the value added and support stuff. that saved about 70-80 megs, but I know alot more stuff can go, possibly printer drivers or fonts, or modem drivers in the driver.cab file....etc.. just can't find a guide to do it.. I've seen one before but can't find it... it was titled something like "windows XP image in under 200MB or something like that

Thanks again for any help you guys can provide... customizing my xp cd is incredibly cool :)

You can remove the LANG, WINNTUPG, & WIN9XUPG directories from i386 if you only want to install in english & never want to update a win9x/2k/NT box.

My ISO is currently 552mb with the following applications being included:

WinRAR v3.20 Corporate Edition

DirectX v9.0b

Windows Media Player 9

Alcohol 120% v1.46.711 Multi-Language Retail

Ahead Nero 6.0.0.15 Ultra Edition

Hacked UXTHEME.DLL

Kazaa Lite K++ Edition v2.4.2

K-Lite Codec Pack FULL (includes BSPlayer v0.8)

QuickTime Alternative v1.11

RealPlayer Alternative v1.04

Media Player Classic

Total Commander v5.51

Microsoft JavaVM - Build 3809

Microsoft JavaVM Update to 3810

Microsoft .NET Framework v1.1

SecureCRT v4.08

Winamp v2.91 Full

mIRC v6.1

XNEWS 5.04.25

And the latest Detonator & Catalyst drivers

edg21: is that english uk or english usa, and how would removing lang folder impact on keyboard layout???

I'm assuming it's USA english & I'm not quite sure what that would do to keyboard layouts... I only use USA English w/standard layout, it would be interesting to know if it effected the keyboard layouts though....