Corrected Windows xp X64 update file

Hello. For all the people that had download this file and for the site, i have corrected the ul file. The problem was that all the <file>filename</filename> was missing.

I have made the ulz file with classic windows zip file because i dont have found the procedure to compress itwindows_xp_x64_enu.rar

Edited by plavielle

The problem was that all the <file>filename</filename> was missing.

Hmm... Thanks a lot :)

I read this topic and, possible, not understood this text:

( Local Filename ) is the filename that will be used to save the downloaded update. It is important that no path is used. The importance of this tag becomes clear when you wish to download both the .NET frameworks v1.1 and v2. Both have the filename dotnetfx.exe. So a good choice for this tag for both of those updates would be dotnetfx11.exe and dotnetfx20.exe, respectively.

I read this topic and, possible, not understood this text:
( Local Filename ) is the filename that will be used to save the downloaded update. It is important that no path is used. The importance of this tag becomes clear when you wish to download both the .NET frameworks v1.1 and v2. Both have the filename dotnetfx.exe. So a good choice for this tag for both of those updates would be dotnetfx11.exe and dotnetfx20.exe, respectively.

Not quite sure what you don't understand? I can try to explain it better if you can tell me which part you don't understand.