Flashget 1.73 Crapless Installer

sk8er_boi

@cihatkarli

Tested last version.

It's great, but it seems that all IE add-ons are left : flashget bar, iecatch5 class, flashget. (Look in IE -> tools, manage add-ons)

Or am I wrong and these are leftovers from full version uninstall? Tested a few times though...

Or they needed for some other purposes?

Alex

Edited by Alex

it is confirm this version comes without all bars...... must be left over the last version.........

u may manually remove it by running this 2 command at cmd

regsvr32 /s /u "%ProgramFiles%\FlashGet\fgiebar.dll" >nul

DEL "%PROGRAMFILES%\\FlashGet\\fgiebar.dll" >NUL

Hi again,

Thank You for fast reply. Do we need this jccatch.dll add-on and flashget (not bar) add-on, or they also removed and in my case are leftovers from fg uninstall? If jccatch.dll are needed, then for what? I deleted it and flashget works perfectly anyway!

How can I manually add one (normal) skin back? If I would create skin folder and put skin file back would it work?

Thanks a lot,

Alex

Hi again,

Thank You for fast reply. Do we need this jccatch.dll add-on and flashget (not bar) add-on, or they also removed and in my case are leftovers from fg uninstall? If jccatch.dll are needed, then for what? I deleted it and flashget works perfectly anyway!

How can I manually add one (normal) skin back? If I would create skin folder and put skin file back would it work?

Thanks a lot,

Alex

I think jccatch.dll grabs urls from ie and adds to the list.And u can make skins that way. i think they'll work that way.I'm gonna make a flashgit hacked version in a few days.

Link updated.

Some registry tweaks like 30 segment downloading and performance things

One skin added (Mountain) Some languages removed.

And jccatch.dll is essential for flashgetand useful for rightclick>download with flashget.

Hi again,

jccatch.dll is disabled in explorer and I even deleted it. Still right click download using fg works. So why it is necessary then?

Antother point - could You make installer leaving everything and just removing google and flashget bar?

Would be very nice and acceptable for many!!!

Many thanks,

Alex