Flashget 1.73 Crapless Installer

sk8er_boi

Flashget with no google toolbar and shareurl & some other trash. MSI Installer only 1.25MB.

Download:

http://rapidshare.de/files/37058663/flashget.msi

Edit:

04/10/06

Sounds, skins, flashget bar removed.

09/10/06

Some registry tweaks like 30 segment downloading and performance things

One skin added (Mountain) Some languages removed.

Edited by cihatkarli

Have you tried gigaget? I switched to it as soon as flashget integrated the google toolbar crap in the installer.

There are also plenty of flashget clones around (free download manager, wellget, leech get) however except for gigaget none of them have flashget's low cpu/ram usage.

Yes it's the most advanced however other download manager have different features: gigaget has the netgrid technology that searches mirror websites better than flashget's shareurl and also has a better IE integration, free download manager has a video preview etc.

Man, just do it!!!

Wow! That would be amazing!!!

If that would be too diff, maybe You could strip 1.72 like You did 1.73, cause that version is without this search bar and never ever made any probs for me and all others I believe...

Man, it's good that You are!!!

Good wind,

Alex

Hi cihatkarli,

Just amazing what You did!!! Thank You very much. Dreams are coming true sometimes, You know...

One small suggestion: without skin flashget is too white and bright for tired eyes. Could You leave one (normal) skin. It takes only a few kb and then flashget is much better to look. I believe many had used to it. The best downloader should look cool!!!

And then You would make me and many others absolutely happy with flashget downloads.

Thank You very very much!!!

Alex