nLite 1.2 RC - Return of the warrior II

nuhi

I'm getting this issue after install Office XP Pro w/SP3 on Admin account then trying to initialize an user Limit Account created with nLite:

Screenshoot:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/7496/dibujo5xf9.jpg

Then I try to delete it and remake it, problem still there, creating another limit account get same problem.

BTW. Can you check this issue too nuhi?

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=77094

Last_Session.ini

Edited by pppx00

What are 'AGP Filters' exactly?

I think some descriptions of the drivers should be changed/updated to let newcomers know exactly what they are. Take 'AGP Filters' for example. It just says they are the default AGP filters in Windows XP. What are they used for. If I remove them, what will not work afterwards?

Stuff like that...

What are 'AGP Filters' exactly?

I think some descriptions of the drivers should be changed/updated to let newcomers know exactly what they are. Take 'AGP Filters' for example. It just says they are the default AGP filters in Windows XP. What are they used for. If I remove them, what will not work afterwards?

Stuff like that...

i agree there bud,it would be very helpful to know exactly what they are for

Would have been better to call this beta 2 instead of RC, or atleast call it RC1. people might think this is gunna be bug free, its likely that there will still be alot of bugs in this version.

thanks for the bug fixes though, new features aint needed imo, we just want a nice stable 1.2