More Modifications...

Anyone can help on a solution to this? I need to fix the size of tray icons and caption icons to size of 16 pixels, and modify the coordinates of iconflag of startbutton to 0,0 and remove the borders of this.... With this tweaks, the taskbar wallpaper and eppie desktop will work at most of perfection....

post-111332-1159680707_thumb.jpg

Anyone can help on a solution to this? I need to fix the size of tray icons and caption icons to size of 16 pixels, and modify the coordinates of iconflag of startbutton to 0,0 and remove the borders of this.... With this tweaks, the taskbar wallpaper and eppie desktop will work at most of perfection....

Let's see if I got it... U're trying to remove borders from taskbar (to look united with wallpaper) and make icons 16x16 right?

Almost this.... At fact, I want to remove just the border of startbutton; if remove the border of all taskbar, the tray goes to appear "separate", in function of this not skinned.... If possible just this, goes to a great job.... If possible this, and rid off the borders of the other buttons (MsTaskSwitch) more more more.... If possible rid off this futile separators.... I love you.... Rsssss.... Sorry for the joke...

Ah! If any programmer are intersting in dismount the "Taskbar Wallpaper" and try to skin the tray, or other function... I'll send to they happly....

Unnafortunately, I don't have some habilities in programming.... This is the most what I can do....

In the better situation, I can help with some reshacks.... I thing my works are a little good...

Can you attach Taskbar Wallpaper or send it to me?

Send the program, acessories archives, and the register key created by me, and a model of taskbar....

If you want, I can send the eppie desktop too, and the source code of this what I have...

Good Luck!!!

SP_2TB.zip

If any member need this, have "Eppie Desktop" and "Windows Make-UP"; apps to enhance the visual of the Win98 and ME, without eats lots of resources....

Have the source code of Eppie too, to programmers....

Send me a PM.

Taskbar Wallpaper seems little buggy to me. Because when i open it and change te wallpaper of the tasbar it doesn't show the whole picture it shows just the borders of taskbar skined... What's the prblm?

Taskbar Wallpaper seems little buggy to me. Because when i open it and change te wallpaper of the tasbar it doesn't show the whole picture it shows just the borders of taskbar skined... What's the prblm?

What's the version of your windows, please????

At last saturday, I started my hexediting modifications.... It's very complicated, too....

But I think give some good results....

Share happly my codes with others.....

A little example....

post-111332-1160623848_thumb.jpg

Actually I did that because I was getting sick of the '3D' look and wanted it flat and simple.

Look under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors

They are all strings, rrr ggg bbb, Red Green Blue in that order.

Sample : http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6941/samplejh0.png

This is my beta version of "Aero 98"

I'm trying to do modifications on code of explorer.exe to modify the tray area "Notification" to do the background at same color of clock and taskicons background, but I'm a noobie in assembly at this time....

But I'm go trying....

post-111332-1160798985_thumb.jpg

WTF, that looks nothing like Vista -or- 98 :wacko:

It's a beta.... The caption buttons will be modified, the start button ain't no completed, and the f***%ng tray notification area is my pain..... And the colors are just a test for visualization (Reduce the bright and contrast of monitors). I call "Aero" just because the taskbar, and 98 as obvious... This is the win98, remember??? Any sugestions for colors and caption buttons are welcome, but my target is the facility of use, with bigger buttons and icons....

You say this because you don't see my toolbar of explorer.... Is a confusion of buttons.... :blink:

Ps- My english is very very bad.... What is WTF :blushing: