Ryan 2.12a Update Pack Problems

don1959nlite

Hi:

Using nLite 1.2beta: Error message: Update pack Already integrated, skipping.

I have a master cd of WinXP Pro and all my updates and AddOns in 2 folders. I deleted the presets thinking I can start fresh. When I choose Ryan's Update pack, I get the above error. Why. I previously made an updated ISO. What's wrong? Thanks to anybody for help.

--Donald

That is because you cant re-intergrate the pack over its self.

How is that? I have a folder with an untouched XP Pro install, make an ISO with all updates and patches.

What is modified here, the untouched XP Pro install folder? I don't think so. I unchecked the 'Load presets' checkbox.

The program should only integrate the things it needs to into an ISO file as one expeccts.

Hence, if I want to make an ISO and modify it later, the program should do as I want--not complain.

I couldn't even remove Ryan's Update pack and start over if needed.

I used Ryan's Integrator 1.42 and had no glitches.

I think something is wrong here unless I am honestly missing a step somewhere?

-- Donald

How is that? I have a folder with an untouched XP Pro install, make an ISO with all updates and patches.

What is modified here, the untouched XP Pro install folder? I don't think so. I unchecked the 'Load presets' checkbox.

The program should only integrate the things it needs to into an ISO file as one expeccts.

Hence, if I want to make an ISO and modify it later, the program should do as I want--not complain.

-- Donald

-- Donald